hyve
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Welcome

2 posters

Go down

Welcome Welcome Empty Welcome Welcome

Post by Admin Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Guess what we get to be... Zombies!!!

This is called a hive, we'll discuss things here, please don't tell anybody about it even if they say that they're the Sympathizer, I already gave the address to Colgha, we'll post the ground rules in a moment, try not to be too stupid, I like run-on sentences.

Admin
Admin

https://hyve.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome Welcome Empty Re: Welcome Welcome

Post by Thing 2 Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:17 pm

This is also me. Apparently I can only make a new topic as Admin. If you guys want to make a new topic, the username is Admin and the password is redgop95. I'm going to try to use this username for most everything to minimize confusion.

Thing 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Thing 2 Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:19 pm

Alright so ground rules:

1. Have fun. We're the Zombies.
2. Don't admit to being a Zombie.
3. If you break rule #2, don't tell anybody who the rest of us are. Even if they say they're the Sympathizer.
4. Don't miss a day vote. If you're out of town or whatever that's fine but try not to just forget.
5. Tell us before you fake anything. We probably don't need two fake visionaries or two fake empaths, but you could very well have a great idea. Just give us a heads-up and a little time to stop you if we see a flaw in your plan.
6. If this is your first game (I'm not sure if it is for anybody) don't be too afraid to mess up. Just ask yourself, "would I do this my first game as a NW" before doing anything too big.
7. Have fun.

I'm sure there are a bunch more but I think those are the important ones. If you guys have more stuff to add go right ahead. I'm going to make us a new topic for our Early-Game Strategy (don't worry; I'm sure the organization will fall apart by Day 2.)

Thing 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum